Sperre has a wealth of experience in working with special material types, and our highly qualified technical personnel can advise on appropriate materials for even the most demanding operating conditions. We supply shell and tube heat exchangers in the following materials:
- Tubes – Al/brass, CuNi 90/10, CuNi 70/30, carbon steel, stainless steel and titanium
- Tube plates – Munz metal, carbon steel, stainless steel and titanium
- Baffles – Munz metal, carbon steel, stainless steel and titanium
- Shell – Carbon steel, low-temperature steel and stainless steel
- Water boxes – Cast iron, bronze, carbon steel, stainless steel and titanium
Sperre produces shell and tube heat exchangers for the following purposes:
Oil coolers for lube oils, hydraulic oils and thermal oils. Freshwater coolers for main engines and auxiliary engines. Coolers for exhaust gases from diesel engines in Ex areas.
Freshwater preheaters for process facilities and central heating systems. Seawater or fresh-water preheaters for tank-cleaning and for heating swimming pools, for example on cruise vessels. Oil preheaters for thermal oils, diesel oils and heavy fuel oils. Preheaters for LPG. Cargo heaters for chemicals in transport.
Condensers and evaporators
Steam condensers for dumping steam. Condensers and evaporators for refrigeration facilities, such as ammonia and freon condensers.